I have recently acquired Master of Science with merits in Development Studies MSc at London South Bank University.
Employment is important for our personal and professional fulfilment. The countries socio-economic development can be measured according the open employment opportunities. These opportunities give people chances to feel happy in their own country, but also keeps the country relevant in the economy not only through the economic growth but also the level of social stability.
I hold a Bachelor’s degree in International Economics (Macedonia),
Master´s degree in Foreign Trade (Spain) and Cambridge International Diploma in
Business. As part of my Master´s degree final project elaborated an
International Marketing Plan for a Spanish company. That is why I love to engage in debates related to foreign trade. It has been my main interest before trying to get my way into International Development.
In Spain I was working for an important international consulting company based in Madrid. Together with my supervisor we were responsible for the creation of this new Business Unit focused on economic cooperation projects in developing countries. Used my language skills in my everyday work for contacting consultants worldwide, offering them a collaboration for the selected project and international organisations for additional information. Did a market research for the department, took active involvement in the proposal writing, analysis of the terms of reference.
In UK worked for Starbucks as barista on minimum wage while doing my Master's degree in International Development.
Currently I work with projects related to Strategic Partnership in the field of Adult Education and Vocational Education and Training. Very proud to be part of it, as it gives me the opportunity to work with projects funded by the European Commission and give my support to the values of our European Society to develop skills and knowledge within the European Union and partner countries.
I am multilingual and confident speaker that can fully express in written and spoken English, Macedonian and Spanish as my second language. Also, I can communicate at a certain level and fully understand written and spoken Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian. I have a basic knowledge of French and Bulgarian.
Passionate about different cultures and constant studying and improving, the things I am writing about can be very broad and varied.. I feel deeply convinced that my interest, skills and knowledge can make a real difference in todays debates.
That's why Euroagent is constantly searching new ways to everything and new people to work on the best ideas in International Development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in several languages (multilingual)
- Knowledge and understanding of international donor work (through qualifications and work experience);
- Able to work effectively across a wide variety of cultural contexts;
- Display of solution oriented approaches in innovative and high pressure environment;
- Knowledge of Research Methodologies in Social Science;
- Significant technical expertise in data collection and analysis e.g. qualitative methods; survey design; survey sampling; quantitative statistical analysis using SPSS and Atlas.ti
- Excellent research, analytical and writing skills;
- International Marketing Plan;
- Implementation of market research in national and international contexts;
- Creative thinker and entrepreneurial skills;
- Fully familiar with use of social media in networking activities;
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills, business/commercial awareness.
Hope you'll enjoy my blog.
Thank for your visit!